Paintless Dent Repair Starting at $99
What is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR), is a method of removing minor dents and dings without removing any paint from the vehicle. This is done by very patiently massaging the dent out from the back of the panel, or sometimes from the front using specialized tools.
What are the benefits of Paintless Dent Repair?
- Help you sell your car.
- Keeps your car looking nice.
- Much more cost effective than taking your car to a body shop.
- Save on your insurance by using our services vs making a claim on your insurance for more expensive dent repair at body shops.
- Most dents can be fixed in less than an hour. A body shop will take 3 – 5 days, or longer!
- We use a “no drilling” process to remove your dents.
Will my paint be damaged?
No. Today’s factory paints are very flexible and will not be damaged in any way by this process. Paintless Dent Repair is the only way to repair a dent and still keep your factory paint.
Will my dents be 100% gone?
On minor dents, in most cases, yes. The deeper the dent, the more difficult it is to repair. Even on larger dents, once we’re done, most people are amazed at the results.
Will my dents come back?
Absolutely not. Once a dent has been removed properly with Paintless Dent Repair, it never comes back.